124 Deramore Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 3ET
- Extended Red-Brick Semi
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Spacious Open-Plan Lounge
- High Gloss Kitchen With a Range Of Fitted Appliances
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Driveway For Off-Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Patio Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
Seldom does an extended, recently refurbished semi become avaliable on desirable tree-lined Deramore Avenue. Situated perfectly between a host of local amentities including cafes, public houses and leisure facilites coupled with transport options to Belfast's city centre. This inviting semi benefits from a bright, spacious open-plan living room sporting a bay-window and feature fireplace with a tiled hearth. The extended contemporary kitchen and bathroom will be sure to interest any viewer! Ideal for first-time buyers providing a spacious driveway, a generous patio and floored roofspace.
The property comprises:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Upvc stained glass front door to entrance hall, Decorative tiled floor
- 6.65m x 3.12m (21' 10" x 10' 3")
(Into bay) Cast Iron fireplace with decorative wooden surround, tiled hearth. Timber flooring to lounge area. Large hi gloss tiled marble effect flooring to dining area. Floor to ceiling window overlooking courtyard/patio area.
- 4.65m x 2.29m (15' 3" x 7' 6")
(At widest points) Full range of high and low level hi gloss units, marble effect work tops, concealed lighting, built in hob and stainless steel overhead extractor fan, eye level oven and microwave. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Hi gloss floor tiling continued from dining area, part tiled walls, spotlights. Hot press in under stairs storage area. Upvc patio doors with glazed side panels providing access to courtyard/patio.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 2.77m (13' 3" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.31m (9' 11" x 7' 7")
- 1.96m x 1.91m (6' 5" x 6' 3")
White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment above. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, vanity mirror above with touch sensitive lighting, low flush w/c, marble effect tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Double built in robe for storage. Access to roof space via fold down ladder.
- Floored with skylight window, excellent storage.
- Front: Driveway with ample parking. Additional, easily maintained flagged area to front.
Rear: Enclosed flagged patio to rear, bordered by timber fencing. Pvc oil tank, housed oil boiler.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.