Hampton Estates are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom "Semi", situated on a slightly elevated site located just off the Saintfield Road.
With an extended kitchen/dining room, the property offers bright and airy accommodation, in excellent condition throughout with full oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and a spacious bathroom with modern suite and a separate shower cubicle.
Located close to the Saintfield Road, the property is convenient to many local shops, Belfast City Centre, the Ormeau Road, Forestside Shopping Centre and the Outer Ring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood floor and cloak room under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.794m x 3.489m (12' 5" x 11' 5")
Cast iron fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.79m x 3.264m (12' 5" x 10' 8")
- EXTENDED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 5.229m x 2.626m (17' 2" x 8' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low units and worktops. Four ring gas hob and oven plumbed for washing machine. Double glazed doors to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.49m x 3.313m (11' 5" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.77m x 3.313m (12' 4" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.381m x 2.351m (7' 10" x 7' 9")
Built in cupboard, hot press copper cylinder immersion.
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM:
- Panel bath with a separate shower cubicle, Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and part tiled walls.
- Garden to the rear, with large rear patio, raised flower bed and oil fired boiler and tank.